Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

My Favorite Surf Destinations


For many years now, I've seen the world through surfing. I've visited many places most would consider lucky...it all started in the states, seeing that I was born and raised in South Florida. I grew up surfing, and it continued to be a hobby, a passion, a way of life. I've been fortunate enough to travel to different countries on surf trips, experiencing new culture and new waves.

When traveling to new destinations, I've learned it is important to do some research ahead of time. This is especially true when headed out on a surf trip; one can greatly benefit from knowledge that comes from prior research; knowledge of the culture, the area, the beaches, the surf, the locals, etc...

By following this blog, one will be able to expand their knowledge about surfing. Follow where I've been, hear what I've done, and read helpful tips about what you can do in preparation for a future surf trip of your own.


Kyle
Surf Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment